ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LIFT SOLUTION TO BE INSTALLED IN A BUILDING WHERE A SHAFT DOES NOT EXIST?
These particular projects require the use of structures, which can be freestanding or they can be fitted onto the wall.
The lift structures can be installed both in new and existing buildings and they can be supplied suitable for indoors or outdoors environments.
Some of our structures advantages are:
- Bespoke design. Each of our lift structures has a bespoke design to properly suit the lift equipment. Our engineers study case by case where the structure is going to be installed, the number of floors, environmental conditions, and other specifications so we can offer a fully customized solution.
- Safe and quickly assembly. Our lift structures are modular design and the highly detailed manuals and drawings we provide make our structures very easy to install and allow our customers to save time and money in the installation process.
- Self-supporting options available.
- Existing building installation when you building is not strong enough to support lift loads and fixings.
- Solution for timber frame buildings.
- Extensive range of colours as well as clad or glass options available.
- Internal or external installation.
- Installation service offered.
- Lifting beam available on request.
- Reduced builders work.
- Loadings are transmitted to the lift pit.
- Range of profiles available.
- Full range of accessories available.
- No welding required.
- 3D design and modelling.
We can supply the structure or we can adapt the lift package to the customer’s shaft or steel towers. Our freestanding modular structures can be provided with a wide range of finishes and can be clad with metal sheeting or laminated glass panels.IMEM´s Lift structures accomplish the norms and regulations. They are certificated for its compression resistance capacity to both the dead weight and the variable loads exerted by the lift car and the structure. The resistance capacity of the cladding panels is certificated according to the EN81-20 European Standard.