We provide our customers with excellent technical support during the installation process:
- We provide a support service in real time and with real highly-qualified personnel – no more long-winded and time-wasting pre-recorded messages. Our professional staff are always available to all our customers for consultation.
- Our professional record is our best guarantee. In almost fifty years of existence, we have had not a single case of a lift getting stuck or a customer being left unattended.
- We have spare parts available for all our lifts, all of which are easily traceable using the lift reference number, the plan reference number, the control system reference number – not to mention the site address.
In addition, we design all our processes in order to facilitate our customers’ work and add value to the systems we produce.
- The Packing Lists which we send with every delivered product are the most detailed and comprehensive in the business and include installation and assembly manuals in 3-D and with explanatory photographs.
- The electrical layout documentation which we supply is 100% specific to the lift system delivered – it is not generic.
- Some of our products are supplied with explanatory installation and assembly videos.
- In the event of any innovations in installation procedures or updates to manuals in response to the FAQs identified by our Customer Technical Support Centre, we automatically send out the corresponding Technical Datasheets.
We have a well-established network of partners in the UK available to provide technical lift support and advice to our end customers, as well as the option of emergency attendance on site by personnel from IMEM or from our relevant suppliers (hydraulics, car and landing doors and so on) should it be required.