ServiPartner® is a high-performance lift, specifically designed for the vertical transport of foodstuffs, prepared dishes, bottles, glassware and other relatively small loads typical in restaurants, cafeterias, shops and businesses with a rapid turnaround of sales and stock.
- Available with rated loads of 50 or 100Kg.
- Top-quality finishes, very hardwearing.
- Safe and reliable.
- Perfect levelling at every stop guarantees trouble-free loading and unloading.
- Wide range of car sizes.
- Optimum use of space.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly.
- Fast and easy installation: assembly, inspection and start-up takes a ServiPartner® technician no more than one working day!
- Flexible: available with a single, double or triple entrance configuration and can be installed with reduced pit depth and headroom clearance
- Non-standard sizes available on request
Straightforward and multipurpose
- ServiPartner® provides a safe, efficient and easy way to transport small loads of any kind, and improves employees’ working conditions by reducing their heavy lifting, thereby saving both time and money.
- The lift car can be fitted with a maximum of four removable stainless-steel shelves, depending on the unit height required for effective and efficient service.
- The ServiPartner® is entirely built with non-pollutant materials and components, and its operation generates no waste whatsoever.
- The car, shelves, doors and structure of the ServiPartner® are very easy to clean, making it simple to maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
- Compatible with the use of standard food cleaners.
- The ServiPartner® is designed exclusively for the transport of goods and is in full compliance with the 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive.