Lifts for hospitals
The lifts which we design and build for use in medical centres are bed lifts and stretcher lifts.
Whether machine-roomless or hydraulic, our hospital lifts are specially designed to deliver straightforward, safe and comfortable transport for patients, staff and medical equipment. We also provide lift systems specifically designed for hospital passenger traffic.
EN81-70: BEYOND COMPLIANCE
In addition to guaranteeing compliance with EN81-70, IMEM Lifts offers a comprehensive range of features designed to improve accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
- Our lifts’ well-known exceptional ride comfort.
- Our Direct Approach System – supplied as standard with all our MRL lift systems – ensures perfect leveling at every stop, above and beyond that specified by regulation.
- Audio signals: our lifts can be fitted with voice synthesizers programmed in English or other languages required, such as German, French etc.
- Visual signals and indicators can be adapted to suit particular customer requirements. Lift control and landing call panels can be supplied permanently engraved in a wide range of different languages, as required.
- Our lift cars are designed to be highly adaptable to specific requirements with a wide choice of indicators, control panels, lighting, emergency lighting, push-buttons and wall finishes. Displays are available in different sizes and technologies, push-buttons in a range of models and manufacturers depending on customer needs.
- Passenger information panels in a range of formats.
- Priority call options available for people with disabilities.
- In-car closed circuit TV passenger safety systems in both public and private installations.
For more information of lifts for hospitals or nursing homes, please simply get in touch with us. We are always delighted to help. IMEM elevator companies.