IMEM Lifts is one of Europe’s leading lift manufacturers with a well-established reputation for quality and reliability. We occupy a particularly competitive position in the lift market as we are one of the few fully independent lift companies on the entire continent able to offer an almost limitless range of lifts and components. This includes lifts with or without a machine room in an enormous range of sizes and configurations, hydraulic lifts, goods lifts, home lifts, lifts made to measure to satisfy a client’s special requirements – and more.
IMEM Lifts has almost 50 years’ professional experience as a lift designer and manufacturer, including over 20 years of service with the UK lift industry. Our clients and collaborators include lift companies both large and small, architects and consultants, with the straightforward aim of providing British lift professionals with vertical transport solutions of high added-value: lifts which are easy to install and maintain, reliable and long-lasting with competitive pricing and specification.
IMEM’s integrated design and manufacturing process creates the widest range of lift systems imaginable. Our passenger, goods passenger and goods lifts are specially designed to suit every particular project, whether new-build or conversion:
- We offer a comprehensive range of standardised lifts-top quality pre-designed solutions, fully compliant with current European and international standards and regulations, and capable of resolving all vertical transport requirements in whatever context, from private residences to offices, hospitals, shopping centres, warehouses, industrial plants and so on.
- In addition, IMEM enjoys an excellent and growing reputation for the design and manufacture of lifts custom-built to suit special conditions. Here, we help our customers to accurately define the particular lift system which they require and we then manufacture it to their exact specifications. Among our most popular products are special firefighting lifts, super-sized lifts, vandal-resistant lifts, corrosion-resistant lifts, inclined lifts, heavy-duty goods lifts and special communication and traffic management systems.
IMEM can manufacture any type of lift system imaginable-the possibilities are limitless. Our engineering experience and skills combine with the exceptional flexibility of our lift manufacturing process to enable us to deliver cost-effective and competitive solutions for vertical transport projects of all kinds.
WHAT MAKES IMEM UNIQUE AS A LIFT MANUFACTURER?
- Experience and know-how. We have collaborated with UK lift companies of all sizes for many years. IMEM lift systems are in operation all over the United Kingdom.
- We are not intermediaries.
- We do not supply end customers in the UK. We manufacture exclusively for our professional clients.
- We are experienced lift professionals who design and manufacture our own lift systems. Our experience of lift installation and maintenance within the Spanish market is fully integrated into our design process, giving us the hands-on know-how entirely lacking in manufacturers with no experience in installation and maintenance.
- Our manufacturing plants are among the most modern and technologically-advanced in Europe.
- We provide our customers with detailed and comprehensive technical support (both electrical and mechanical) tailored to their particular requirements during installation and/or maintenance operations.
- Our lifts have a well-deserved reputation for top quality, reliability, durability and ease of installation and maintenance.
- All equipment is supplied with detailed and comprehensive documentation and instruction manuals designed to provide optimum operational assistance.
- Our lift systems are fully adaptable, on customer request, for compliance with any particular UK standard or regulation.
- We are highly experienced in adapting lift systems for compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), as well as with the provisions of the Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) – all our systems can conform to the optimum available sustainability and energy-efficiency parameters.
- We have been designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining lifts for almost fifty years.
IMEM is fully committed to supplying its customers with top quality high-performance lift systems.
- From the moment an order is received, our Export Department activates an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system to integrate all information across our entire organisation to guarantee full traceability from start to finish.
- Our production process is unique. It incorporates the latest available technologies in laser cutting cells, automated bending and folding machinery, intelligent storage systems and the automated painting of components. Manual processes are carried out by highly-qualified trained personnel. The result is a lift system with guaranteed performance, error-free assembly, with high-quality finishes and exceptional durability.
- Every completed lift system is delivered in its packaging and with all the required technical dossiers and instruction manuals, fully detailed and in English. A comprehensive packing list is supplied with an exhaustively detailed listing of every single element included in the order, all packaged in easily distinguishable and identifiable units.
- Every system is delivered with all the appropriate certification.
- English-language technical support, with extended opening hours.
We are committed to providing our customers with a top-quality product. If any manufacturing fault leads to any component being delivered in a defective or unsatisfactory condition, we automatically and rapidly replace it. For more detailed information on the terms and conditions of our sales, please get in touch with our Export Department.
IMEM LIFT SYSTEMS – A PERFECT FIT FOR UK LIFT PROFESSIONALS
Our ample hands-on experience of lift design, lift manufacture, installation and maintenance means that we well understand the practical needs of lift professionals.
Our lift systems are specifically designed to make the installation process as straightforward and trouble-free as possible. We know how important it is to keep installation costs down and so have minimised the labour-time required as much as practicable. We have reduced the weight of components without affecting their durability, so as to make them easier to transport and to handle during installation. We also offer assembly tools specifically for use with our products (check availability).
Our lift systems have a well-deserved reputation for their reliability and durability, the result of a carefully supervised production process oriented towards creating lifts which are built to last.
All electrical components are tested and their connectors pre-assembled before leaving the plant, which saves our customers" time, eliminates faults and simplifies installation.
An IMEM lift is guaranteed reliable and long-lasting. Thousands of IMEM systems are still in perfect operation after more than 25 years in service.
When a customer needs any of our spare parts, we respond fast and efficiently.
The top quality of our lift systems extends to all the material and services provided. We supply highly-detailed technical drawings, documentation and manuals in English, carefully designed to make our clients" work more straightforward.
Always think of the customer-that"s our philosophy. Our advice and support is available to our clients well before any sale, should they so require. Our technical support is comprehensive: both electrical and mechanical. Our engineers are at our customers" disposal to guide them through the installation and maintenance procedures, from start to finish.