Luxury Lift Cars – The 710 Series
THE 710 SERIES. ELEGANT AND TIMELESS LIFT CARS.
Classical elegance. Timeless style. Tradition and craftsmanship. Feelings inevitably evoked by the 710 series lift car. Cars finished in beautiful hardwoods which add an inimitable warmth and richness to the very finest architectural surroundings.
The 710 series offers
- Timeless luxury: the 710 series is so much more than just another lift car. The beauty of its materials, its classical style and its finely crafted finish make each car a unique little work of art.
- Options to personalise the lift cars with special finishes on customer demand and a wide range of equipment available as optional extras.
- Rated loads available up to 1275Kg.
- Simplicity: the lift car is supplied with the lighting and operating panel pre-wired. Unit assembly is easy and quick, and each is delivered with all the detailed information and documentation required.
- Added value: every single lift car in the 710 series is completely assembled and then unassembled in our factory before on-site delivery, to ensure a perfect finish and trouble-free assembly.
- Cars suitable for lift systems compliant with the 95/16/EC Directive.
- The 710 series lift car is built over a metal structure and finished with solid oak or chestnut panelling and trimmed with natural or gold-finished stainless steel, as required.
- The car lighting is direct using LED spots.
- The car doors are supplied with a stainless steel finish in a choice of textures, and the car fronts can also be finished in stainless steel, in a range of textures, as required.
- The lower skirting is of stainless steel with a gold finish.
- The car flooring can be finished in hardwearing rubber, in granites of various different shades, in marble and in other resistant materials such as aluminium, stainless steel or reinforced vinyl. Or it can be supplied ready to be finished according to each customer’s particular requirements.
- The handrails are supplied finished in solid oak and with side details in natural or gold-finished stainless steel.
- Safety-glass mirror to the full height and width of the rear wall, timber-framed and with natural or golden stainless steel detailing.